The Agassiz Farms Cycle tour takes you through the heart of Agassiz farm country along picturesque country roads. You can buy tickets in advance online or it is also possible to show up the day of the tour at the registration desk and sign up at that time, although we encourage you to register online and beat the crowds. Once registered you will be asked to pay by credit card at which time you will be issued a ticket with a QR code that you need to bring the day of the tour. When you present your email ticket you will be asked to sign a waiver and then be provided with a tour map, additional information on what is happening at the different stops and a Passport booklet.
Registration does not include bike rentals due to varying people's heights. You have to bring your own or arrange to rent a bike at the various shops throughout the valley.
Cost is $10 for Adults ( 17 and over)
Free for Children (16 and under)
Onsite registration will open at 9:00 am at 6800 Pioneer Ave, Agassiz. See you there!
Terms and Conditions
- Only Canadian funds are accepted
- All sales final, this event will take place regardless of weather conditions. If you cannot attend you will be given a credit towards next years event, there are no refunds.
- Youth and Children under 16 may participate for free
- You are expected to bring your own bike and have appropriate gear including a helmet.
- Be aware a portion of the route travels along Highway 7.
- All participants are expected to be familiar with and obey the rules of the road
- Bring cash as most farms are not equipped with credit card machines