Registration Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I register?
- How can I pay?
- What if I want to cancel my participation?
- What if I need to talk to someone about my payment?
- How do the proceeds of this event support local farmers ?
- What are the terms and conditions of registration?
Registration for the Agassiz Farms Cycle Tour can be done online up to the evening of the ride. Registration can also take place on the day of the ride at the starting location.
Payment can be made during online registration using either Visa or Mastercard. All transactions are in Canadian funds. If you choose to register the day of the ride payment must be made in cash as we do not have onsite credit card facilities. For reference purposes your credit card will show a charge from Tourism Harrison
We do not offer refunds for cancellations or no shows. We ride rain or shine; however, we will not ride in thunder and lightning conditions. A credit will be given to participants for next year event if we have to cancel due to severe weather or other extreme conditions Please prepare for the weather. If you are unable to attend because of serious medical or personal issue please contact Toursim Harrison and we will issue you a credit to apply to next years ride at 1.604.796.5581.
If you need to talk to someone about your payment or have any questions about your credit card charge please contact Tourism Harrison at 1.604.796.5581. Tourism Harrison's full contact details are:
The proceeds of this event are used to first cover the cost of organzing the event. In addition a portion of the proceeds goes to support local agricultural programs.
- Only Canadian funds are accepted
- All sales final, this event will take place regardless of weather conditions. If you cannot attend you will be given a credit towards next years event, there are no refunds.
- Youth and Children under 16 may participate for free
- You are expected to bring your own bike and have appropriate gear including a helmet.
- All participants are expected to be familiar with and obey the rules of the road